Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Holidays? Socializing? OMG! MELTDOWN!!!

10-04-2013 10:30AM

Hiya Tamafans!

Long time, no post! I have been recently very busy due to 3 assessments due on the same day plus my Easter holidays have been full of socializing! CRAZY!!! So I decided that even though my holidays are almost finished that I should start blogging again starting from Friday right through to when my holidays are finished! So I can blog for 3 days! YAY!

Thanks again!

This is Tamagal signing off.

P.S. My best friend, Amat Gotchi, also has a blog and you can see it here at: tamagotchichatter.blogspot.com  You can also find her on Google+ as Amat Gotchi and you can find me on Google+ too! You can find me as Tamagaltchi Tama. Way to go, Amat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the mention! :)
    I have the same issues with my blog: school! But I hope I'm a bit less busy over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete